Trust Attorneys With 74 Years Of Combined Experience
Navigating the legal system is never easy. Having an attorney who understands the law and can explain the options you are facing is crucial. MeehanLaw, LLC, has worked with clients throughout Connecticut. During this difficult time, put your trust in a firm that cares about its clients and their futures.
Finding Solutions Unique To You
Founded in 1961, MeehanLaw, LLC, has built a reputation for helping those who need it most. As a firm passed down through three generations, we know the value of family. We work as a team in order to look at different ways to solve a problem. To read more about our attorneys, you can click on their individual biographies below:
When we don’t know the answer to something, we consult the necessary experts who can guide us in the right direction. Communication is a key part of the process, and you will always know the status of your case. By making ourselves available, you can ask questions at any time, regardless of the hour. We have helped clients working through the following:
- Spousal support, also known as alimony
- Child custody arrangements, including support and visitation schedules
- Divorce, when it becomes time to separate
- Mediation, a useful option for those who can compromise
- Prenuptial agreements, protecting both parties involved
- High-asset division of assets, which is often complex
- Modifications, for those who want to make changes post-divorce
- Collaborative divorce, usually more time-efficient
These cases are often emotional and draining. Consult an attorney who can take some of that burden off your shoulders. You can also look up your case on the State of Connecticut Judicial Branch website.
Call Today To Learn More
Discussing your options with a knowledgeable lawyer is the best first step. Call our office in Westport at 203-989-2949 to schedule a consultation today. You can also fill out our contact form online.